Thorntree featherie on turned base
Named after the fifth hole in the historic Leith Links course, this beautiful, tactile leather ball has been enhanced with a sterling silver band, connecting it to the original silver golf club trophy of 1744.
Presented in beautiful packaging with a scroll relating the history of the featherie ball.
Displayed on a hand-turned oak base.
All silver is Hallmarked in the Edinburgh Assay Office.